Looking through last year’s calendar, here are some of the highlights of 2018.
I traveled to:
- The Collector Inn with Lisa in St. Augustine, FL in January.
- Dallas with Lisa to visit my son and his family in March and again in July.
- Richmond, VA with Lisa while she attended a conference, and also to see Tim and Julie, Brian and Kate, and my Dad.
- Detroit, MI for the English District convention in June.
- Springfield, VA to see my dad while my brother was on vacation.
- Regional pastor’s conference in Ocean City, NJ in October.
As best as I can put together, I prepared and preached 60 sermons, performed three weddings, did six baptisms, and conducted eight funerals.
Grandson Daniel was born September 14 (fourth grandchild). Granddaughter Cameron was born December 20 (fifth grandchild).
My son Adam and his family came to visit Christmas (2017) and New Years (2018). My daughter Kate and her husband Brian came to visit over Memorial Day weekend. They moved in with us for a few months in July and August till their new house in St. John’s county closed.
I started CrossFit with Lisa in October. We remodeled our house in June and July: new floors, kitchen cabinets and bathroom cabinets. We celebrated our thirty-fourth wedding anniversary, too!